Thursday, September 13, 2012

Win 8, Dan H, and School Mate.

Hey, ho!

well yes we are all aware of windows 8 and me. My general bias to Microsoft and Windows again sways me but its great, windows 8 hits it off however it takes getting used to and with the worlds so set it its "start button" ways its hard to overcome it not being visible. Its interesting its Metro and once you get the hang it works like a charm. Unfortunately I was one of the silly people who installed it on a notebook (HP Mini 110) and so I was with the 1024x600 resolution problem. I google'd and the little Regedit hack does the trick but makes it stinky and crappy to use. I'm still iffy if its economical over a long time after you lose that wow factor from all the jazzy metro apos. it hasn't for me but its wearing off the more I get used to it.

I will definitely buy windows 8, but I'll also be buying a tablet to boot it on. in all honesty stick with your 7, windows 8 has a long way to go before it'll be "As good" for a desktop as it is ideal for a tablet and I think we are all aware of that.

Dan H, in da club! Yes its sad the end of an era. The balls is out the door and my castration (hay ho!) is here to take its place. yes my name how boring how silly. No it shows professional and its a new era of me which I'm sick of explaining my blog isn't a nudie show of male genitalia. So yes a name change was in order and so was a logo.

Its my last 3 weeks of school how exciting, i'm gonna study hard for my 1 exam! ha! Out into the big bad world I go hey?

cyall

No comments:

Post a Comment

type something in there and click send if you love me.