Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update On Dis


Welcome timely folk of the internet,

Well I guess its that time once more for when I ramble on abit more about what I've been doing with myself. So with that said lets get stuck into it.

I have been accepted into TAFE, basically for you non-Australian-ers its college, for webdesign and I'm excited as hell because lets be honest I'm awesome at it and I'd love to meet a few people who at least share what I share. which I've never seen before.

As for personally hobby wise I've done a load of jack all. I've learnt with the opening of an Australian server Vindictus by Nexon is a wonderful game and I've basically been playing that non stop even though i have a perfectly new Far cry 3 disc still in the case waiting for some burn marks from reading the disk for hours on end. Anyway my personal opinion of Vindictus its an amazing game definitely worth a try however i don't know about the american servers but the Australian one its a bit lonely no one talks and everyone keeps to themselves while they run around. its a well played game but however with it in mind that it is a Nexon game it is very stingy in the sense they will make you pay physical money out of your pocket for absolutely anything they can think of.

To Music, i have nothing new musically really, to those who have been recently visiting my YouTube page then yeah if not then there's probably something new for you guys to have your ears subjected to. i'm working on some new stuff in the Trap genre i describe it to friends as 2pac on Dubstep. which i feel is a pretty strong way to put it but none the less suffices to what it is.

To art, well recently i have made the new Danhrichardson logo which i like but other than that i cant say there's much i do enjoy making these icon-like pieces and if there was a section to where i could be pointed to where i would be commended for what i'm enjoying art wise right now, i'd like to know.

There also has been a run in with my phone none the less! so this gorilla glass got me a right shock i dropped it at work and bang a nice wonderful spider web crack down the entire phone. Lucky enough i did find someone willing to repair it however the hefty price tag i did have a second of doubt its worth but i did it any way and i must say good decision spare of the moment me. however with these under the radar jobs the hardware DOA'd on me it seems as there is a pink pixel line right down the bottom nothing to complain and say that the worlds going to end but none the less irritating

So thats my spiel about life at the moment enjoy your days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type something in there and click send if you love me.