Friday, July 1, 2011

Aayoo

well still nothing really interesting has been going down, although my designing has shifted. i have shifted again to vec graphics, but poster making. I use In-Design for my posters i find it exceptionally enjoyable... only problem i'm hardly making my own content so on the legality side of my stuff, not very good. so to you all right now, i did plagiarized them so don't say i wrote them.

I've also ran into the problem that i don't like the layout i had, so i decided to ditch it and work again. i feel this is a much better presented page, i also felt the old design look scabby and the graphics weren't all matching style-wise creating a messy crappy look. so new look too everyone... unless your new, in that case you don't experience the old look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type something in there and click send if you love me.