Thursday, March 3, 2011

Game On Y'all

So I've been working on a little game design, its looking alot like MineCraft right now. but hopefully end product it wont be. I'm wanting a cartoon-y kind of first person shooter of some sort. So i've settled on cel shading for the cartoony feel. which has led to problems but ohwell I'll work them out.

I'm using game maker abit basic but hey i still say its all about how much effort you put in. Personally Game Maker is a great tool for making games, its simple it looks good and depending on how long you spend on each game is how good your result is.

I'm going to make my own texture packs which will be a good fun job and also get me into some kind of pixelling feel and such. I'm looking forward to how this turns out as most my game making attempts are fails but this one looks solid and well planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type something in there and click send if you love me.